Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Tiburcinia Scabies(0.02426 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Tiburcinia Scabies.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Tiburcinia Scabies
Scab \Scab\ (sk[a^]b), n. [OE. scab, scabbe, shabbe; cf. AS.
sc[ae]b, sceabb, scebb, Dan. & Sw. skab, and also L. scabies,
fr. scabere to scratch, akin to E. shave. See Shave, and
cf. Shab, Shabby.]
1. An incrustation over a sore, wound, vesicle, or pustule,
formed by the drying up of the discharge from the diseased
2. The itch in man; also, the scurvy. [Colloq. or Obs.]
3. The mange, esp. when it appears on sheep. --Chaucer.
4. A disease of potatoes producing pits in their surface,
caused by a minute fungus (Tiburcinia Scabies).
5. (Founding) A slight irregular protuberance which defaces
the surface of a casting, caused by the breaking away of a
part of the mold.
6. A mean, dirty, paltry fellow. [Low] --Shak.
7. A nickname for a workman who engages for lower wages than
are fixed by the trades unions; also, for one who takes
the place of a workman on a strike. [Cant]
8. (Bot.) Any one of various more or less destructive fungus
diseases attacking cultivated plants, and usually forming
dark-colored crustlike spots.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]