Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Termination(0.02436 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Termination.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a coming to an end of a contract period; “the expiry of his
driver's license” [syn: expiration, expiry]
2: a place where something ends or is complete [syn: end point,
3: something that results; “he listened for the results on the
radio” [syn: result, resultant, final result, outcome]
4: the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final
morpheme); “I don't like words that have -ism as an
ending” [syn: ending]
5: the act of ending something; “the termination of the
agreement” [syn: ending, conclusion]
English → English (gcide)
Termination \Ter`mi*na"tion\, n. [L. terminatio a bounding,
fixing, determining: cf. F. terminasion, OF. also
termination. See Term.]
1. The act of terminating, or of limiting or setting bounds;
the act of ending or concluding; as, a voluntary
termination of hostilities.
2. That which ends or bounds; limit in space or extent;
bound; end; as, the termination of a line.
3. End in time or existence; as, the termination of the year,
or of life; the termination of happiness.
4. End; conclusion; result. --Hallam.
5. Last purpose of design. [R.]
6. A word; a term. [R. & Obs.] --Shak.
7. (Gram.) The ending of a word; a final syllable or letter;
the part added to a stem in inflection.