Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Tag and rag(0.01525 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Tag and rag.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Tag and rag
Tag \Tag\, n. [Probably akin to tack a small nail; cf. Sw. tagg
a prickle, point, tooth.]
1. Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something
slight hanging loosely; specifically, a direction card, or
2. A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a
string, or lace, to stiffen it.
3. The end, or catchword, of an actor's speech; cue.
4. Something mean and paltry; the rabble. [Obs.]
Tag and rag, the lowest sort; the rabble. --Holinshed.
5. A sheep of the first year. [Prov. Eng.] --Halliwell.