Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Subscribed(0.01173 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Subscribed.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : (of a contract or will or other document) having a signature
written at the end; “the subscribed will” English → English (gcide)
Subscribe \Sub*scribe"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Subscribed; p.
pr. & vb. n. Subscribing.] [L. subscribere, subscriptum;
sub under + scribere to write: cf. F. souscrire. See
1. To write underneath, as one's name; to sign (one's name)
to a document.
[They] subscribed their names under them. --Sir T.
2. To sign with one's own hand; to give consent to, as
something written, or to bind one's self to the terms of,
by writing one's name beneath; as, parties subscribe a
covenant or contract; a man subscribes a bond.
All the bishops subscribed the sentence. --Milman.
3. To attest by writing one's name beneath; as, officers
subscribe their official acts, and secretaries and clerks
subscribe copies or records.
4. To promise to give, by writing one's name with the amount;
as, each man subscribed ten dollars.
5. To sign away; to yield; to surrender. [Obs.] --Shak.
6. To declare over one's signature; to publish. [Obs.]
Either or must shortly hear from him, or I will
subscribe him a coward. --Shak.