Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Stylosanthes elatior (0.00872 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Stylosanthes elatior.
English → English
Definition: Stylosanthes elatior
, n. [OF. pincel, F. pinceau, L. penicillum,
penicillus, equiv. to peniculus, dim. of penis a tail. Cf.
1. A small, fine brush of hair or bristles used by painters
for laying on colors.
With subtile pencil depainted was this storie.
2. A slender cylinder or strip of black lead, colored chalk,
slate etc., or such a cylinder or strip inserted in a
small wooden rod intended to be pointed, or in a case,
which forms a handle, -- used for drawing or writing. See
3. Hence, figuratively, an artist's ability or peculiar
manner; also, in general, the act or occupation of the
artist, descriptive writer, etc.
4. (Opt.) An aggregate or collection of rays of light,
especially when diverging from, or converging to, a point.
5. (Geom.) A number of lines that intersect in one point, the
point of intersection being called the pencil point.
6. (Med.) A small medicated bougie.
, a holder for pencil lead.
(Bot.), an American perennial leguminous herb
, a slender rod of black lead, or the like,
adapted for insertion in a holder.