Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Stitching(0.01273 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Stitching.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : joining or attaching by stitches [syn: sewing]
English → English (gcide)
Stitching \Stitch"ing\, n.
1. The act of one who stitches.
2. Work done by sewing, esp. when a continuous line of
stitches is shown on the surface; stitches, collectively.
Stitch \Stitch\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Stitched; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To form stitches in; especially, to sew in such a manner
as to show on the surface a continuous line of stitches;
as, to stitch a shirt bosom.
2. To sew, or unite together by stitches; as, to stitch
printed sheets in making a book or a pamphlet.
3. (Agric.) To form land into ridges.
To stitch up, to mend or unite with a needle and thread;
as, to stitch up a rent; to stitch up an artery.