Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Squared(0.01272 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Squared.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
alun-alun, bujur sangkar, kuadrat, persegi
English → English (WordNet)
adj : having been made square
English → English (gcide)
Square \Square\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Squared (skw[^a]rd); p.
pr. & vb. n. Squaring.] [Cf. OF. escarrer, esquarrer. See
1. To form with four equal sides and four right angles.
2. To form with right angles and straight lines, or flat
surfaces; as, to square masons' work.
3. To compare with, or reduce to, any given measure or
4. To adjust; to regulate; to mold; to shape; to fit; as, to
square our actions by the opinions of others.
Square my trial
To my proportioned strength. --Milton.
5. To make even, so as to leave no remainder or difference;
to balance; as, to square accounts.
6. (Math.) To multiply by itself; as, to square a number or a
7. (Astrol.) To hold a quartile position respecting.
The icy Goat and Crab that square the Scales.
8. (Naut.) To place at right angles with the keel; as, to
square the yards.
To square one's shoulders, to raise the shoulders so as to
give them a square appearance, -- a movement expressing
contempt or dislike. --Sir W. Scott.
To square the circle (Math.), to determine the exact
contents of a circle in square measure. The solution of
this famous problem is now generally admitted to be