Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Sociable weaver(0.00973 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Sociable weaver.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Sociable weaver
Sociable \So"cia*ble\, a.[F., fr. L. sociabilis, fr. sociare to
associate, fr. socius a companion. See Social.]
1. Capable of being, or fit to be, united in one body or
company; associable. [R.]
They are sociable parts united into one body.
2. Inclined to, or adapted for, society; ready to unite with
others; fond of companions; social.
Society is no comfort to one not sociable. --Shak.
What can be more uneasy to this sociable creature
than the dry, pensive retirements of solitude?
3. Ready to converse; inclined to talk with others; not
taciturn or reserved.
4. Affording opportunites for conversation; characterized by
much conversation; as, a sociable party.
5. No longer hostile; friendly. [Obs.] --Beau. & Fl.
Sociable bird, or Sociable weaver (Zo["o]l.), a weaver
bird which builds composite nests. See Republican, n.,
Syn: Social; companionable; conversible; friendly; familiar;