Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Smoked(0.01601 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Smoked.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : (used especially of meats and fish) dried and cured in wood
smoke [syn: smoke-cured, smoke-dried]
English → English (gcide)
Smoke \Smoke\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Smoked; p. pr. & vb n.
Smoking.] [AS. smocian; akin to D. smoken, G. schmauchen,
Dan. sm["o]ge. See Smoke, n.]
1. To emit smoke; to throw off volatile matter in the form of
vapor or exhalation; to reek.
Hard by a cottage chimney smokes. --Milton.
2. Hence, to burn; to be kindled; to rage.
The anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke
agains. that man. --Deut. xxix.
3. To raise a dust or smoke by rapid motion.
Proud of his steeds, he smokes along the field.
4. To draw into the mouth the smoke of tobacco burning in a
pipe or in the form of a cigar, cigarette, etc.; to
habitually use tobacco in this manner.
5. To suffer severely; to be punished.
Some of you shall smoke for it in Rome. --Shak.