Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Slush(0.01027 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Slush.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : partially melted snow
v 1: make a splashing sound; “water was splashing on the floor”
[syn: splash, splosh, slosh]
2: spill or splash copiously or clumsily; “slosh paint all over
the walls” [syn: slosh, slosh around, slush around]
English → English (gcide)
Slush \Slush\ (sl[u^]sh), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Slushed; p. pr.
& vb. n. Slushing.]
1. To smear with slush or grease; as, to slush a mast.
2. To paint with a mixture of white lead and lime.
Slush \Slush\ (sl[u^]sh), n. [Cf. Sw. slaska to paddle in water,
slask wet, filth.] [Written also slosh.]
1. Soft mud.
2. A mixture of snow and water; half-melted snow.
3. A soft mixture of grease and other materials, used for
4. The refuse grease and fat collected in cooking, especially
5. (Mach.) A mixture of white lead and lime, with which the
bright parts of machines, such as the connecting rods of
steamboats, are painted to be preserved from oxidation.