Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Slipper limpet(0.00998 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Slipper limpet.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Slipper limpet
Slipper \Slip"per\, n.
1. One who, or that which, slips.
2. A kind of light shoe, which may be slipped on with ease,
and worn in undress; a slipshoe.
3. A kind of apron or pinafore for children.
4. A kind of brake or shoe for a wagon wheel.
5. (Mach.) A piece, usually a plate, applied to a sliding
piece, to receive wear and afford a means of adjustment;
-- also called shoe, and gib.
Slipper animalcule (Zo["o]l.), a ciliated infusorian of the
Slipper flower.(Bot.) Slipperwort.
Slipper limpet, or Slipper shell (Zo["o]l.), a boat