Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Slating(0.01074 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Slating.
English → Indonesian (quick)
batu tulis, daftar
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: thin layers of rock used for roofing [syn: slate]
2: a severely critical attack; “the reviewers gave his book a
3: the act of laying slates for a roof
English → English (gcide)
Slate \Slate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Slated; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cover with slate, or with a substance resembling slate;
as, to slate a roof; to slate a globe.
2. To register (as on a slate and subject to revision), for
an appointment. [Polit. Cant]
3. To schedule.
4. To reserve or designate for a specific purpose.
Slating \Slat"ing\, n.
1. The act of covering with slate, slates, or a substance
resembling slate; the work of a slater.
2. Slates, collectively; also, material for slating.