Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Slacking(0.01108 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Slacking.
English → Indonesian (quick)
anggal, kekenduran, kendor, lengang, malas
English → English (WordNet)
n : the evasion of work or duty [syn: shirking, soldiering,
goofing off, goldbricking]
English → English (gcide)
Slack \Slack\, Slacken \Slack"en\, v. i. [imp. & p. p.
Slacked, Slackened; p. pr. & vb. n. Slacking,
Slackening.] [See Slack, a.]
1. To become slack; to be made less tense, firm, or rigid; to
decrease in tension; as, a wet cord slackens in dry
2. To be remiss or backward; to be negligent.
3. To lose cohesion or solidity by a chemical combination
with water; to slake; as, lime slacks.
4. To abate; to become less violent.
Whence these raging fires
Will slacken, if his breath stir not their flames.
5. To lose rapidity; to become more slow; as, a current of
6. To languish; to fail; to flag.
7. To end; to cease; to desist; to slake. [Obs.]
That through your death your lineage should slack.
They will not of that firste purpose slack.