Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Siding(0.01054 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Siding.
English → Indonesian (quick)
pihak, pinggang, pinggir, sisi
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling
stock or enable trains on the same line to pass [syn: railroad siding
, turnout, sidetrack]
2: material applied to the outside of a building to make it
English → English (gcide)
Side \Side\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Sided; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To lean on one side. [Obs.] --Bacon.
2. To embrace the opinions of one party, or engage in its
interest, in opposition to another party; to take sides;
as, to side with the ministerial party.
All side in parties, and begin the attack. --Pope.
Siding \Sid"ing\, n.
1. Attaching one's self to a party.
2. A side track, as a railroad; a turnout.
3. (Carp.) The covering of the outside wall of a frame house,
whether made of weatherboards, vertical boarding with
cleats, shingles, or the like.
4. (Shipbuilding) The thickness of a rib or timber, measured,
at right angles with its side, across the curved edge; as,
a timber having a siding of ten inches.