Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Shaded(0.01147 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Shaded.
English → Indonesian (quick)
berteduh, keteduhan, membayangi, menaungi, naung, naungan
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: protected from heat and light with shade or shadow; “shaded
avenues”; “o'er the shaded billows rushed the night”-
Alexander Pope [ant: unshaded]
2: (of pictures or drawings) drawn or painted with degrees or
gradations of shadow; “the shaded areas of the face seemed
to recede” [ant: unshaded]
English → English (gcide)
Shade \Shade\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Shaded; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To shelter or screen by intercepting the rays of light; to
keep off illumination from. --Milton.
I went to crop the sylvan scenes,
And shade our altars with their leafy greens.
2. To shelter; to cover from injury; to protect; to screen;
to hide; as, to shade one's eyes.
Ere in our own house I do shade my head. --Shak.
3. To obscure; to dim the brightness of.
The full blaze of thy beams. --Milton.
4. To pain in obscure colors; to darken.
5. To mark with gradations of light or color.
6. To present a shadow or image of; to shadow forth; to
[The goddess] in her person cunningly did shade
That part of Justice which is Equity. --Spenser.