Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Set hammer (0.01010 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Set hammer.
English → English
Definition: Set hammer
1. Fixed in position; immovable; rigid; as, a set line; a set
2. Firm; unchanging; obstinate; as, set opinions or
3. Regular; uniform; formal; as, a set discourse; a set
battle. “The set phrase of peace.”
4. Established; prescribed; as, set forms of prayer.
5. Adjusted; arranged; formed; adapted.
(a) A hammer the head of which is not tightly fastened
upon the handle, but may be reversed. --Knight.
(b) A hammer with a concave face which forms a die for
shaping anything, as the end of a bolt, rivet, etc.
, a line to which a number of baited hooks are
attached, and which, supported by floats and properly
secured, may be left unguarded during the absence of the
, a jam nut or lock nut. See under Nut
(Mach.), a screw, sometimes cupped or printed at
one end, and screwed through one part, as of a machine,
tightly upon another part, to prevent the one from
slipping upon the other.
, a speech carefully prepared before it is
delivered in public; a formal or methodical speech.