Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Seating(0.01122 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Seating.
English → Indonesian (quick)
mendudukkan, tempat duduk
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an area that includes seats for several people; “there is
seating for 40 students in this classroom” [syn: seats,
seating room, seating area]
2: the service of ushering people to their seats
English → English (gcide)
Seat \Seat\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Seated; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To place on a seat; to cause to sit down; as, to seat
The guests were no sooner seated but they entered
into a warm debate. --Arbuthnot.
2. To cause to occupy a post, site, situation, or the like;
to station; to establish; to fix; to settle.
Thus high . . . is King Richard seated. --Shak.
They had seated themselves in New Guiana. --Sir W.
3. To assign a seat to, or the seats of; to give a sitting
to; as, to seat a church, or persons in a church.
4. To fix; to set firm.
From their foundations, loosening to and fro,
They plucked the seated hills. --Milton.
5. To settle; to plant with inhabitants; as to seat a
country. [Obs.] --W. Stith.
6. To put a seat or bottom in; as, to seat a chair.
Seating \Seat"ing\ (s[=e]t"[i^]ng), n.
1. The act of providing with a seat or seats; as, the seating
of an audience.
2. The act of making seats; also, the material for making
seats; as, cane seating.