Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Seasoned(0.00957 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Seasoned.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: aged or processed; “seasoned wood” [ant: unseasoned]
2: having been given flavor (as by seasoning) [syn: flavored,
3: rendered competent through trial and experience; “troops
seasoned in combat”; “a seasoned traveler”; “veteran
steadiness”; “a veteran officer” [syn: veteran(a)]
English → English (gcide)
Season \Sea"son\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Seasoned; p. pr. & vb.
1. To render suitable or appropriate; to prepare; to fit.
He is fit and seasoned for his passage. --Shak.
2. To fit for any use by time or habit; to habituate; to
accustom; to inure; to ripen; to mature; as, to season one
to a climate.
3. Hence, to prepare by drying or hardening, or removal of
natural juices; as, to season timber.
4. To fit for taste; to render palatable; to give zest or
relish to; to spice; as, to season food.
5. Hence, to fit for enjoyment; to render agreeable.
You season still with sports your serious hours.
The proper use of wit is to season conversation.
6. To qualify by admixture; to moderate; to temper. “When
mercy seasons justice.” --Shak.
7. To imbue; to tinge or taint. “Who by his tutor being
seasoned with the love of the truth.” --Fuller.
Season their younger years with prudent and pious
principles. --Jer. Taylor.
8. To copulate with; to impregnate. [R.] --Holland.