Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Sanded(0.01352 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Sanded.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
v : rub with sandpaper; “sandpaper the wooden surface” [syn: sandpaper]
n 1: a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
2: French writer known for works concerning women's rights and
independence (1804-1876) [syn: George Sand, Amandine Aurore Lucie Dupin
, Baroness Dudevant]
3: fortitude and determination; “he didn't have the guts to try
it” [syn: backbone, grit, guts, moxie, gumption]
English → English (gcide)
Sand \Sand\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Sanded; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To sprinkle or cover with sand.
2. To drive upon the sand. [Obs.] --Burton.
3. To bury (oysters) beneath drifting sand or mud.
4. To mix with sand for purposes of fraud; as, to sand sugar.
5. To grind down or make smooth by rubbing with an abrasive
object, esp. with sandpaper; to sand down.
Sanded \Sand"ed\, a.
1. Covered or sprinkled with sand; sandy; barren. --Thomson.
2. Marked with small spots; variegated with spots; speckled;
of a sandy color, as a hound. --Shak.
3. Short-sighted. [Prov. Eng.]