Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Running block(0.01183 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Running block.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Running block
Running \Run"ning\, a.
1. Moving or advancing by running. Specifically, of a horse:
(a) Having a running gait; not a trotter or pacer.
(b) trained and kept for running races; as, a running
2. Successive; one following the other without break or
intervention; -- said of periods of time; as, to be away
two days running; to sow land two years running.
3. Flowing; easy; cursive; as, a running hand.
4. Continuous; keeping along step by step; as, he stated the
facts with a running explanation. “A running conquest.”
What are art and science if not a running commentary
on Nature? --Hare.
5. (Bot.) Extending by a slender climbing or trailing stem;
as, a running vine.
6. (Med.) Discharging pus; as, a running sore.
Running block (Mech.), a block in an arrangement of pulleys
which rises or sinks with the weight which is raised or
Running board, a narrow platform extending along the side
of a locomotive.