Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Repetition(0.01207 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Repetition.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an event that repeats; “the events today were a repeat of
yesterday's” [syn: repeat]
2: the act of doing or performing again [syn: repeating]
3: the repeated use of the same word or word pattern as a
English → English (gcide)
Repetition \Rep`e*ti"tion\ (r[e^]p`[-e]-t[i^]sh"[u^]n), n. [L.
repetitio: cf. F. r['e]p['e]tition. See Repeat.]
1. The act of repeating; a doing or saying again; iteration.
I need not be barren of accusations; he hath faults,
with surplus to tire in repetition. --Shak.
2. Recital from memory; rehearsal.
3. (Mus.) The act of repeating, singing, or playing, the same
piece or part a second time; reiteration of a note.
4. (Rhet.) Reiteration, or repeating the same word, or the
same sense in different words, for the purpose of making a
deeper impression on the audience.
5. (Astron. & Surv.) The measurement of an angle by
successive observations with a repeating instrument.
Syn: Iteration; rehearsal. See Tautology.