Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Reneved(0.00834 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Reneved.
English → English (gcide)
Renew \Re*new"\ (r?-n?"), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Reneved (-n?d");
p. pr. & vb. n. Renewing.] [Pref. re- + new. Cf.
1. To make new again; to restore to freshness, perfection, or
vigor; to give new life to; to rejuvenate; to
re[eum]stablish; to recreate; to rebuild.
In such a night
Medea gathered the enchanted herbs
That did renew old [AE]son. --Shak.
2. Specifically, to substitute for (an old obligation or
right) a new one of the same nature; to continue in force;
to make again; as, to renew a lease, note, or patent.
3. To begin again; to recommence.
The last great age . . . renews its finished course.
4. To repeat; to go over again.
The birds-their notes renew. --Milton.
5. (Theol.) To make new spiritually; to regenerate.
Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.
--Rom. xii. 2.