Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Reference Bible (0.00988 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Reference Bible.
English → English
Definition: Reference Bible
(r?f"?r-ens), n. [See Refer
1. The act of referring, or the state of being referred; as,
reference to a chart for guidance.
2. That which refers to something; a specific direction of
the attention; as, a reference in a text-book.
3. Relation; regard; respect.
Something that hath a reference to my state. --Shak.
4. One who, or that which, is referred to. Specifically;
(a) One of whom inquires can be made as to the integrity,
capacity, and the like, of another.
(b) A work, or a passage in a work, to which one is
(a) The act of submitting a matter in dispute to the
judgment of one or more persons for decision.
(b) (Equity) The process of sending any matter, for
inquiry in a cause, to a master or other officer, in
order that he may ascertain facts and report to the
6. Appeal. [R.] “Make your full reference.”
, a Bible in which brief explanations, and
references to parallel passages, are printed in the margin
of the text.