Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Recognized(0.01129 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Recognized.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
kenal, mengakui, mengenal
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: generally approved or compelling recognition; “several
accepted techniques for treating the condition”; “his
recognized superiority in this kind of work” [syn: accepted,
2: provided with a secure reputation; “a recognized authority”
English → English (gcide)
Recognize \Rec"og*nize\ (r[e^]k"[o^]g*n[imac]z), v. t. [imp. &
p. p. Recognized (r[e^]k"[o^]g*n[imac]zd); p. pr. & vb. n.
Recognizing (r[e^]k"[o^]g*n[imac]`z[i^]ng).] [From
Recognizance; see Cognition, and cf. Reconnoiter.]
[Written also recognise.]
1. To know again; to perceive the identity of, with a person
or thing previously known; to recover or recall knowledge
Speak, vassal; recognize thy sovereign queen.
2. To avow knowledge of; to allow that one knows; to consent
to admit, hold, or the like; to admit with a formal
acknowledgment; as, to recognize an obligation; to
recognize a consul.
3. To acknowledge acquaintance with, as by salutation,
bowing, or the like.
4. To show appreciation of; as, to recognize services by a
5. To review; to re["e]xamine. [Obs.] --South.
6. To reconnoiter. [Obs.] --R. Monro.
Syn: To acknowledge; avow; confess; own; allow; concede. See