Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Q undulata (0.00744 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Q undulata.
English → English
Definition: Q undulata
1. One who labors hard and lives meanly; a mean fellow. “A
We should go there in as proper a manner as
possible; nor altogether like the scrubs about us.
2. Something small and mean.
3. A worn-out brush. --Ainsworth.
4. A thicket or jungle, often specified by the name of the
prevailing plant; as, oak scrub, palmetto scrub, etc.
5. (Stock Breeding) One of the common live stock of a region
of no particular breed or not of pure breed, esp. when
inferior in size, etc. [U.S.]
6. Vegetation of inferior quality, though sometimes thick and
impenetrable, growing in poor soil or in sand; also,
brush; -- called also scrub brush
. See Brush
[Australia & South Africa]
[Webster 1913 Suppl. +PJC]
7. (Forestry) A low, straggling tree of inferior quality.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
(Zo["o]l.), an Australian passerine bird of the
, as Atrichia clamosa
called also brush bird
(Bot.), the popular name of several dwarfish
species of oak. The scrub oak of New England and the
Middle States is Quercus ilicifolia
, a scraggy shrub;
that of the Southern States is a small tree (Q. Catesb[ae]i
); that of the Rocky Mountain region is Q. undulata
, var. Gambelii.
(Zo["o]l.), an Australian singing bird of the