Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Pulled(0.01352 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Pulled.
English → Indonesian (quick)
cemat, eret, gait, ganggut, menarik, mencabut, mencabutkan, mencatut, menggandeng, renggutan
English → English (WordNet)
adj : drawn toward the source of the force; “this exercise must be
done with the arms pulled back” English → English (gcide)
Pull \Pull\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Pulled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Pulling.] [AS. pullian; cf. LG. pulen, and Gael. peall,
1. To draw, or attempt to draw, toward one; to draw forcibly.
Ne'er pull your hat upon your brows. --Shak.
He put forth his hand . . . and pulled her in.
2. To draw apart; to tear; to rend.
He hath turned aside my ways, and pulled me in
pieces; he hath made me desolate. --Lam. iii.
3. To gather with the hand, or by drawing toward one; to
pluck; as, to pull fruit; to pull flax; to pull a finch.
4. To move or operate by the motion of drawing towards one;
as, to pull a bell; to pull an oar.
5. (Horse Racing) To hold back, and so prevent from winning;
as, the favorite was pulled.
6. (Print.) To take or make, as a proof or impression; --
hand presses being worked by pulling a lever.
7. (Cricket) To strike the ball in a particular manner. See
Pull, n., 8.
Never pull a straight fast ball to leg. --R. H.
To pull and haul, to draw hither and thither. “ Both are
equally pulled and hauled to do that which they are unable
to do. ” --South.
To pull down, to demolish; to destroy; to degrade; as, to
pull down a house. “ In political affairs, as well as
mechanical, it is easier to pull down than build up.”
--Howell. “ To raise the wretched, and pull down the
To pull a finch. See under Finch.
To pull off, take or draw off.
Pulled \Pulled\, a.
Plucked; pilled; moulting. “ A pulled hen.” --Chaucer.