Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Propine(0.01016 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Propine.
English → English (gcide)
Propine \Pro*pine"\, v. t. [L. propinare, Gr. ?; ? before + ? to
1. To pledge; to offer as a toast or a health in the manner
of drinking, that is, by drinking first and passing the
The lovely sorceress mixed, and to the prince
Health, peace, and joy propined. --C. Smart.
2. Hence, to give in token of friendship. [Obs.]
3. To give, or deliver; to subject. [Obs.] --Fotherby.
Propine \Pro*pine"\, n.
1. A pledge. [Obs. or Scot.]
2. A gift; esp., drink money. [Obs or Scot.]
Propine \Pro"pine\, n. [Propyl + ethine.] (Chem.)
Same as Allylene.