Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Prog(0.00909 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Prog.
English → English (gcide)
Prog \Prog\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Progged. p. pr. & vb. n.
Progging.] [Cf. D. prachen, G. prachern, Dan. prakke, Sw.
pracka, to beg, L. procare, procari, to ask, demand, and E.
1. To wander about and beg; to seek food or other supplies by
low arts; to seek for advantage by mean shift or tricks.
A perfect artist in progging for money. --Fuller.
I have been endeavoring to prog for you. --Burke.
2. To steal; to rob; to filch. [Low] --Johnson.
3. To prick; to goad; to progue. [Scot.]
Prog \Prog\, n.
1. Victuals got by begging, or vagrancy; victuals of any
kind; food; supplies. [Slang] --Swift.
So long as he picked from the filth his prog. --R.
2. A vagrant beggar; a tramp. [Slang]
3. A goal; progue. [Scot.]