Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Produced(0.01315 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Produced.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : that is caused by; “if...such a change is produced
by...insulin comas or electroshocks”; “the emotional
states produced by this drug” English → English (gcide)
Produce \Pro*duce"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Produced; p. pr. &
vb. n. Producing.] [L. producere, productum, to bring
forward, beget, produce; pro forward, forth + ducere to lead.
1. To bring forward; to lead forth; to offer to view or
notice; to exhibit; to show; as, to produce a witness or
evidence in court.
Produce your cause, saith the Lord. --Isa. xli.
Your parents did not produce you much into the
2. To bring forth, as young, or as a natural product or
growth; to give birth to; to bear; to generate; to
propagate; to yield; to furnish; as, the earth produces
grass; trees produce fruit; the clouds produce rain.
This soil produces all sorts of palm trees.
[They] produce prodigious births of body or mind. --
The greatest jurist his country had produced.
3. To cause to be or to happen; to originate, as an effect or
result; to bring about; as, disease produces pain; vice
4. To give being or form to; to manufacture; to make; as, a
manufacturer produces excellent wares.
5. To yield or furnish; to gain; as, money at interest
produces an income; capital produces profit.
6. To draw out; to extend; to lengthen; to prolong; as, to
produce a man's life to threescore. --Sir T. Browne.
7. (Geom.) To extend; -- applied to a line, surface, or
solid; as, to produce a side of a triangle.