Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Privities (0.00847 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Privities.
English → English
, n.; pl. Privities
, a.: cf. F. privaut['e] extreme familiarity.]
1. Privacy; secrecy; confidence. --Chaucer.
I will unto you, in privity, discover . . . my
2. Private knowledge; joint knowledge with another of a
private concern; cognizance implying consent or
All the doors were laid open for his departure, not
without the privity of the Prince of Orange.
3. A private matter or business; a secret. --Chaucer.
4. pl. The genitals; the privates.
5. (Law) A connection, or bond of union, between parties, as
to some particular transaction; mutual or successive
relationship to the same rights of property.