Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Printed goods (0.01030 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Printed goods.
English → English
Definition: Printed goods
, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Printed
; p. pr. & vb. n.
.] [Abbrev. fr. imprint. See Imprint
, and Press
1. To fix or impress, as a stamp, mark, character, idea,
etc., into or upon something.
A look will print a thought that never may remove.
Upon his breastplate he beholds a dint,
Which in that field young Edward's sword did print.
Perhaps some footsteps printed in the clay.
2. To stamp something in or upon; to make an impression or
mark upon by pressure, or as by pressure.
Forth on his fiery steed betimes he rode,
That scarcely prints the turf on which he trod.
3. Specifically: To strike off an impression or impressions
of, from type, or from stereotype, electrotype, or
engraved plates, or the like; in a wider sense, to do the
typesetting, presswork, etc., of (a book or other
publication); as, to print books, newspapers, pictures; to
print an edition of a book.
4. To stamp or impress with colored figures or patterns; as,
to print calico.
5. (Photog.) To take (a copy, a positive picture, etc.), from
a negative, a transparent drawing, or the like, by the
action of light upon a sensitized surface.
, textile fabrics printed in patterns,
especially cotton cloths, or calicoes.