Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Plunger(0.01131 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Plunger.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone who risks losses for the possibility of considerable
gains [syn: speculator]
2: someone who dives (into water) [syn: diver]
3: hand tool consisting of a stick with a rubber suction cup at
one end; used to clean clogged drains [syn: plumber's helper
4: mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
English → English (gcide)
Plunger \Plun"ger\, n.
1. One who, or that which, plunges; a diver.
2. A long solid cylinder, used, instead of a piston or
bucket, as a forcer in pumps.
3. One who bets heavily and recklessly on a race; a reckless
4. (Pottery) A boiler in which clay is beaten by a wheel to a
creamy consistence. --Knight.
5. (Gun.) The firing pin of a breechloader.
Plunger bucket, a piston, without a valve, in a pump.
Plunger pole, the pump rod of a pumping engine.
Plunger pump, a pump, as for water, having a plunger,
instead of a piston, to act upon the water. It may be
single-acting or double-acting