Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Played out (0.01429 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Played out.
English → English
Definition: played out
adj 1: drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired;
completely exhausted; “the day's shopping left her
; “he went to bed dog-tired”
; “was fagged
; “the trembling of his played out limbs”
“felt completely washed-out”
; “only worn-out horses
; “you look worn out”
2: worn out; “a played out deck of cards”
English → English
Definition: Played out
, v. t.
1. To put in action or motion; as, to play cannon upon a
fortification; to play a trump.
First Peace and Silence all disputes control,
Then Order plays the soul. --Herbert.
2. To perform music upon; as, to play the flute or the organ.
3. To perform, as a piece of music, on an instrument; as, to
play a waltz on the violin.
4. To bring into sportive or wanton action; to exhibit in
action; to execute; as, to play tricks.
Wantoned as in her prime, and played at will
Her virgin fancies. --Milton.
5. To act or perform (a play); to represent in music action;
as, to play a comedy; also, to act in the character of; to
represent by acting; to simulate; to behave like; as, to
play King Lear; to play the woman.
Thou canst play the rational if thou wilt. --Sir W.
6. To engage in, or go together with, as a contest for
amusement or for a wager or prize; as, to play a game at
7. To keep in play, as a hooked fish, in order to land it.
To play hob
, to play the part of a mischievous spirit; to
To play off
, to display; to show; to put in exercise; as,
to play off tricks.
To play one's cards
, to manage one's means or
opportunities; to contrive.
, tired out; exhausted; at the end of one's