Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Planking(0.01214 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Planking.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: planks collectively; a quantity of planks
2: (nautical) a covering or flooring constructed of planks (as
on a ship)
3: the work of covering an area with planks
English → English (gcide)
Plank \Plank\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Planked; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cover or lay with planks; as, to plank a floor or a
ship. “Planked with pine.” --Dryden.
2. To lay down, as on a plank or table; to stake or pay cash;
as, to plank money in a wager. [Colloq. U.S.]
3. To harden, as hat bodies, by felting.
4. (Wooden Manuf.) To splice together the ends of slivers of
wool, for subsequent drawing.
Planked shad, shad split open, fastened to a plank, and
roasted before a wood fire.
Planking \Plank"ing\, n.
1. The act of laying planks; also, planks, collectively; a
series of planks in place, as the wooden covering of the
frame of a vessel.
2. The act of splicing slivers. See Plank, v. t., 4.