Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Planetary nebula(0.01015 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Planetary nebula.
English → English (WordNet)
Definition: planetary nebula
n : a nebula that was once thought to be a star with its planets
but is now thought to be a very hot star surrounded by an
expanding envelope of ionized gases that emit a
fluorescent glow because of intense radiation from the
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Planetary nebula
Planetary \Plan"et*a*ry\, a. [Cf. L. planetarius an astrologer,
F. plan['e]taire planetary. See Planet.]
1. Of or pertaining to the planets; as, planetary
inhabitants; planetary motions; planetary year.
2. Consisting of planets; as, a planetary system.
3. (Astrol.) Under the dominion or influence of a planet.
“Skilled in the planetary hours.” --Drayton.
4. Caused by planets. “A planetary plague.” --Shak.
5. Having the nature of a planet; erratic; revolving;
wandering. “Erratical and planetary life.” --Fuller.
Planetary days, the days of the week as shared among the
planets known to the ancients, each having its day.
Planetary nebula, a nebula exhibiting a uniform disk, like
that of a planet.