Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Pitching(0.01100 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Pitching.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: (baseball) playing the position of pitcher on a baseball
2: abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other
conveyance); “the pitching and tossing was quite exciting”
[syn: lurch, pitch]
English → English (gcide)
Pitch \Pitch\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Pitched; p. pr. & vb. n.
Pitching.] [See Pitch, n.]
1. To cover over or smear with pitch. --Gen. vi. 14.
2. Fig.: To darken; to blacken; to obscure.
The welkin pitched with sullen could. --Addison.
Pitching \Pitch"ing\, n.
1. The act of throwing or casting; a cast; a pitch; as, wild
pitching in baseball.
2. The rough paving of a street to a grade with blocks of
3. (Hydraul. Eng.) A facing of stone laid upon a bank to
prevent wear by tides or currents.
Pitching piece (Carp.), the horizontal timber supporting
the floor of a platform of a stairway, and against which
the stringpieces of the sloping parts are supported.