Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Paste eel (0.00812 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Paste eel.
English → English
Definition: Paste eel
, n. [OF. paste, F. p[^a]te, L. pasta, fr. Gr. ?
barley broth; cf. ? barley porridge, ? sprinkled with salt, ?
to sprinkle. Cf. Pasty
, n., Patty
1. A soft composition, as of flour moistened with water or
milk, or of earth moistened to the consistence of dough,
as in making potter's ware.
2. Specifically, in cookery, a dough prepared for the crust
of pies and the like; pastry dough.
3. A kind of cement made of flour and water, starch and
water, or the like, -- used for uniting paper or other
substances, as in bookbinding, etc., -- also used in
calico printing as a vehicle for mordant or color.
4. A highly refractive vitreous composition, variously
colored, used in making imitations of precious stones or
gems. See Strass
5. A soft confection made of the inspissated juice of fruit,
licorice, or the like, with sugar, etc.
6. (Min.) The mineral substance in which other minerals are
(Zo["o]l.), the vinegar eel. See under Vinegar