Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Parget(0.01305 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Parget.
English → English (WordNet)
n : plaster used to coat outer walls and line chimneys [syn: pargeting,
v : apply ornamental plaster to
English → English (gcide)
Parget \Par"get\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Pargeted; p. pr. & vb.
n. Pargeting.] [OE. pargeten, also spargeten, sparchen; of
1. To coat with parget; to plaster, as walls, or the interior
of flues; as, to parget the outside of their houses. --Sir
The pargeted ceiling with pendants. --R. L.
2. To paint; to cover over. [Obs.]
Parget \Par"get\, v. i.
1. To lay on plaster.
2. To paint, as the face. [Obs.] --B. Jonson.
Parget \Par"get\, n.
1. Gypsum or plaster stone.
2. Plaster, as for lining the interior of flues, or for
3. Paint, especially for the face. [Obs.] --Drayton.