Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Overhauling(0.01051 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Overhauling.
English → Indonesian (quick)
memeriksa secara teliti
English → English (WordNet)
n : periodic maintenance on a car or machine; “it was time for
an overhaul on the tractor” [syn: inspection and repair,
v 1: travel past; “The sports car passed all the trucks” [syn: pass,
2: make repairs or adjustments to; “You should overhaul your
car engine” [syn: modernize, modernise]
English → English (gcide)
Overhaul \O`ver*haul"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Overhauled; p. pr.
& vb. n. Overhauling.]
1. To haul or drag over; hence, to turn over for examination;
to inspect; to examine thoroughly with a view to
corrections or repairs.
2. (Naut.) To gain upon in a chase; to overtake.
3. To repair thoroughly; to make repairs on; -- usually
implying major repairs and perhaps modifying improvements.
To overhaul a tackle, to pull on the leading parts so as to
separate the blocks.
To overhaul running rigging, to keep it clear, and see that
no hitch occurs.
Overhaul \O"ver*haul`\, Overhauling \O`ver*haul"ing\, n.
1. A strict examination with a view to correction or repairs.
2. A major repair or a revision for the purpose of