Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Overcharged mine(0.01366 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Overcharged mine.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Overcharged mine
Overcharge \O`ver*charge"\, v. t. [Cf. Supercharge,
1. To charge or load too heavily; to burden; to oppress; to
cloy. --Sir W. Raleigh.
2. To fill too full; to crowd.
Our language is overcharged with consonants.
3. To charge (a buyer) an excessive price; to charge beyond a
fair rate or price.
4. To exaggerate; as, to overcharge a description.
5. (Electricity) To charge (a battery) too much, so as to
Overcharged mine. (Mil.) See Globe of compression, under