Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: One-sidedness(0.00928 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to One-sidedness.
English → Indonesian (quick)
kesepihakan, ketimpangan, pemihakan
English → English (gcide)
One-sided \One`-sid"ed\, a.
1. Having one side only, or one side prominent.
2. Hence: Limited to one side; favoring one person or side
over another; partial; unjust; unfair; as, a one-sided
view or statement. [WordNet sense 5] “Unguarded and
one-sided language.” --T. Arnold.
Syn: biased, colored, slanted.
3. Having one team or party greatly superior; strongly
favoring only one side; uneven; imbalanced; unequal; as, a
one-sided contest; -- of contests, generally. [WordNet
4. (Bot.) Growing on one side of a stem; as, one-sided
5. Using only one side, or having only one side usable; as,
one-sided printing; one-sided film; -- used mostly of
sheets of material used for printing or imaging.
6. Performed by only one party or side; -- of actions
directly affecting more than one party. Opposite of
multilateral. [WordNet sense 2]
Syn: unilateral (vs. bilateral).
[WordNet 1.5 +PJC]
7. out of proportion in shape.
Syn: ill-proportioned, lopsided.
8. Not reversible or capable of having either side out; -- of
cloth fabrics or clothing. Opposite of reversible.
[WordNet sense 1]
[WordNet 1.5] -- One`-sid"ed*ly, adv. --