Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Nog(0.01708 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Nog.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface [syn: peg]
2: a wooden block built into a masonry wall so that joinery
structure can be nailed to it
English → English (gcide)
Nog \Nog\, v. t. [From 2d Nog.]
1. To fill in, as between scantling, with brickwork.
2. (Shipbuilding) To fasten, as shores, with treenails.
Nog \Nog\, n. [Abbrev. fr. noggin.]
1. A noggin.
2. A kind of strong ale. --Halliwell.
egg nog A drink make from eggs beaten with milk, cream, and
sugar, often spiked with rum or other alcoholic liquor,
and sometimes seasoned with cinnamon; usually spelled
eggnog. It is a traditional drink served at social
gatherings during the Christmas season.
Nog \Nog\, n. [Etymol. uncertain.]
1. A wooden block, of the size of a brick, built into a wall,
as a hold for the nails of woodwork.
2. One of the square logs of wood used in a pile to support
the roof of a mine.
3. (Shipbuilding) A treenail to fasten the shores.