Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Nickelodeon(0.01119 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Nickelodeon.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a cabinet containing an automatic record player; records are
played by inserting a coin [syn: jukebox]
English → English (gcide)
Jukebox \Juke"box\, n.
1. A phonograph or compact disc player with multiple discs,
requiring the insertion of coins prior to playing, and
allowing the user to select the playing of any disc in its
inventory. An early version was called the nickelodeon.
2. (Computers) a data-storage device having multiple compact
discs, of which only one may be on-line at any given time,
which permits the user (through computer commands) to
select on-line access to any disc from its inventory, in a
manner reminiscent of a musical jukebox.
nickelodeon \nick`el*o"de*on\, n. [Nickel + odeon.]
1. A place of entertainment, as for moving picture
exhibition, charging a fee or admission price of five
cents. [U. S.]
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
2. An early version of a jukebox that was operated by
insertion of a nickel.
3. (capitalized) The name of a Cable Television channel,
specializing in programs for children. [Trademark]