Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Nab(0.01452 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Nab.
English → Indonesian (quick)
comot, mencomot, mencuri, mengangkat, menyomot
English → English (WordNet)
v 1: tag the base runner to get him out
2: take into custody; “the police nabbed the suspected
criminals” [syn: collar, nail, apprehend, arrest,
pick up, cop]
3: seize suddenly
[also: nabbing, nabbed]
English → English (gcide)
Nab \Nab\ (n[a^]b), n. [Cf. Knap, Knop, Knob.]
1. The summit of an eminence. [Prov. Eng.] --Halliwell.
2. (Firearms) The cock of a gunlock. --Knight.
3. (Locksmithing) The keeper, or box into which the lock is
Nab \Nab\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Nabbed (n[a^]bd); p. pr. & vb.
n. Nabbing.] [Dan nappe, or Sw. nappa.]
1. To catch or seize suddenly or unexpectedly. [Colloq.]
2. To capture; to arrest; as, the police nabbed the culprit
wtrying to hide in the basement.