Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: NASAL(0.01140 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to NASAL.
English → Indonesian (quick)
bunyi sengau, sengau
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: of or in or relating to the nose; “nasal passages” [syn: rhinal]
2: sounding as if the nose were pinched; “a whining nasal
voice” [syn: adenoidal, pinched]
n 1: a continuant consonant produced through the nose with the
mouth closed [syn: nasal consonant]
2: an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the
nose [syn: nasal bone, os nasale]
English → English (gcide)
Nasal \Na"sal\ (n[=a]"zal), a. [F., from L. nasus the nose. See
1. (Anat.) Of or pertaining to the nose.
2. (Phon.) Having a quality imparted by means of the nose;
and specifically, made by lowering the soft palate, in
some cases with closure of the oral passage, the voice
thus issuing (wholly or partially) through the nose, as in
the consonants m, n, ng (see Guide to Pronunciation,
[sect][sect] 20, 208); characterized by resonance in the
nasal passage; as, a nasal vowel; a nasal utterance.
Nasal bones (Anat.), two bones of the skull, in front of
Nasal index (Anat.), in the skull, the ratio of the
transverse the base of the aperture to the nasion, which
latter distance is taken as the standard, equal to 100.
Nasal \Na"sal\, n.
1. An elementary sound which is uttered through the nose, or
through both the nose and the mouth simultaneously.
2. (Med.) A medicine that operates through the nose; an
3. (Anc. Armor) Part of a helmet projecting to protect the
nose; a nose guard.
4. (Anat.) One of the nasal bones.
5. (Zo["o]l.) A plate, or scale, on the nose of a fish, etc.