Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Mounting(0.01023 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Mounting.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in
altitude or temperature or intensity etc.) [syn: climb,
2: framework used for support or display
English → English (gcide)
Mounting \Mount"ing\, n.
1. The act of one that mounts.
2. That by which anything is prepared for use, or set off to
advantage; equipment; embellishment; setting; as, the
mounting of a sword or diamond.
3. (A["e]ronautics) same as Carriage.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
Mount \Mount\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Mounted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Mounting.] [OE. mounten, monten, F. monter, fr. L. mons,
montis, mountain. See Mount, n. (above).]
1. To rise on high; to go up; to be upraised or uplifted; to
tower aloft; to ascend; -- often with up.
Though Babylon should mount up to heaven. --Jer. li.
The fire of trees and houses mounts on high.
2. To get up on anything, as a platform or scaffold;
especially, to seat one's self on a horse for riding.
3. To attain in value; to amount.
Bring then these blessings to a strict account,
Make fair deductions, see to what they mount.