Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Minim(0.01186 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Minim.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to
1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
2: a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
3: a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
[syn: half note]
English → English (gcide)
Minim \Min"im\, a.
Minute. “Minim forms.” --J. R. Drake.
Minim \Min"im\, n. [F. minime, L. minimus the least, smallest, a
superl. of minor: cf. It. minima a note in music. See
Minor, and cf. Minimum.]
1. Anything very minute; as, the minims of existence; --
applied to animalcula; and the like.
2. The smallest liquid measure, equal to about one drop; the
sixtieth part of a fluid drachm, equal to one
four-hundred-eightieth of a fluid ounce, or 0.06161
milliliter (U. S. measure) or 0.05919 milliliters (British
[1913 Webster +PJC]
3. (Zo["o]l.) A small fish; a minnow. [Prov. Eng.]
4. A little man or being; a dwarf. [Obs.] --Milton.
5. (Eccl. Hist.) One of an austere order of mendicant hermits
or friars founded in the 15th century by St. Francis of
6. (Mus.) A time note, formerly the shortest in use; a half
note, equal to half a semibreve, or two quarter notes or
7. A short poetical encomium. [Obs.] --Spenser.