Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Matching machine(0.00972 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Matching machine.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Matching machine
Match \Match\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Matched; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To be a mate or match for; to be able to complete with; to
rival successfully; to equal.
No settled senses of the world can match
The pleasure of that madness. --Shak.
2. To furnish with its match; to bring a match, or equal,
against; to show an equal competitor to; to set something
in competition with, or in opposition to, as equal.
No history or antiquity can matchis policies and his
3. To oppose as equal; to contend successfully against.
To match with their inventions they presumed
So easy, and of his thunder made a scorn. --Milton.
4. To make or procure the equal of, or that which is exactly
similar to, or corresponds with; as, to match a vase or a
horse; to match cloth. “Matching of patterns and
5. To make equal, proportionate, or suitable; to adapt, fit,
or suit (one thing to another).
Let poets match their subject to their strength.
6. To marry; to give in marriage.
A senator of Rome survived,
Would not have matched his daughter with a king.
7. To fit together, or make suitable for fitting together;
specifically, to furnish with a tongue and a groove, at
the edges; as, to match boards.
Matching machine, a planing machine for forming a tongue or
a groove on the edge of a board.