Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Lope(0.01106 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Lope.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a slow pace of running [syn: jog, trot]
2: a smooth 3-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop [syn: canter]
v : run easily
English → English (gcide)
Lope \Lope\, imp.
of Leap. [Obs.]
And, laughing, lope into a tree. Spenser.
Lope \Lope\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Loped; p. pr. & vb. n.
Loping.] [See Leap.]
1. To leap; to dance. [Prov. Eng.] “He that lopes on the
2. To move with a leaping or bounding stride, as a horse.
3. To run with an easy, bounding stride; -- of people.
Lope \Lope\, n.
1. A leap; a long step. [Prov. Eng.]
2. An easy gait, consisting of long running strides or leaps.
The mustang goes rollicking ahead, with the eternal
lope, . . . a mixture of two or three gaits, as easy
as the motions of a cradle. --T. B.