Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Listing(0.01113 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Listing.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a database containing an ordered array of items (names or
topics) [syn: list]
2: the act of making a list of items [syn: itemization, itemisation]
English → English (gcide)
List \List\ (l[i^]st), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Listed; p. pr. &
vb. n. Listing.] [From list a roll.]
1. To sew together, as strips of cloth, so as to make a show
of colors, or form a border. --Sir H. Wotton.
2. To cover with list, or with strips of cloth; to put list
on; as, to list a door; to stripe as if with list.
The tree that stood white-listed through the gloom.
3. To enroll; to place or register in a list.
Listed among the upper serving men. --Milton.
4. To engage, as a soldier; to enlist.
I will list you for my soldier. --Sir W.
5. (Carp.) To cut away a narrow strip, as of sapwood, from
the edge of; as, to list a board.
To list a stock (Stock Exchange), to put it in the list of
stocks called at the meeting of the board.
Listing \List"ing\, n.
1. The act or process of one who lists (in any sense of the
verb); as, the listing of a door; the listing of a stock
at the Stock Exchange.
2. The selvedge of cloth; list.
3. (Carp.) The sapwood cut from the edge of a board.
4. (Agric.) The throwing up of the soil into ridges, -- a
method adopted in the culture of beets and some garden
crops. [Local, U. S.]